Networking in an ATM distribution business is a crucial element in the success of your business. If you purchase ATMs, selling them to other businesses in and around your area, you need to build a customer base. To build a customer base, you need to network. Here’s how to network in the ATM industry:
1. Attend Conferences
If you want to advertise your ATM distribution business, you need to attend ATM conferences. At the conferences, you will gain more knowledge about your industry and network with other business owners there to do the same. Some of the conferences you can attend in 2018 include:
- ATMIA US Conference held in Las Vegas from Feb 6 to 8
- Digital Signage Expo held in Las Vegas from March 27 to 30
- Canadian ATM and Payments Summit held in Toronto from April 24 to 25
- IFINTEC Finance Technologies Conference and Exhibition held in Istanbul from May 8 to 9
- Interactive Customer Experience (ICX) Summit held in Dallas from June 12 to 14
- ATM Customer Experience and Security Summit held in London from June 12 to 13
- ATM and Payments Innovation Form held in Madrid from Oct 17 to 19
2. Word of Mouth (WOM) Marketing
Word of mouth (WOM) marketing is a traditional, yet effective strategy to gain exposure for your ATM distribution business. Start by telling your friends and family about your business and ask them to share it with others.
If you visit the grocery store for instance, strike a conversation with the grocer, telling them about your business. If you notice the store does not have an ATM, you can inform them of the benefits associated with getting one of their business and the revenue they will make via it.
3. Social Media Platforms
You can use a variety of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat to advertise your business. Share pictures, news, and updates about your business. Share content that would entice your followers to share.
When your followers share your post, their followers will be exposed to your content and may also be enticed to share it with their followers and so on. It is hard work, but worth the efforts, as it is an effective way to ensure your ATM distribution business prospers.
4. Signage, Fliers, and Traditional Advertising
You can add a signage in the front of your store to attract people to your store. You can pass out flyers to people or even go to businesses in your area to give them a flyer, informing them of the type of ATMs you supply. You can place ads in newspapers and magazines as well.
5. Create a Website
Your website will tie in with your social media efforts because you will publish blogs on your website and share it with your followers on your different social media websites. You can create your own website using WordPress.
If you plan to start an ATM distribution business, consider buying our high-tech and reliable ATMs to your customers.